Friday, April 3, 2009

you know who YOU are . .

i wish there was a way i could tell you how i really felt. well, i could. but i think some physical actions are required. i swear, ive never seen anyone liek you. from the way you walk; to the way you talk. everything about you is really starting to disgust me, but ofcourse your so blunt &oblivious to your surroundings, that you probably dont see what i see. you make me feel lower than low, &i know FOR A FACT im better than that. the things you do, hurt me &i dont even know why i let it get to me, but i do. i tell you shit, but your nonchalant about everything. im just fed up basically. i got alot going for me kid, you should really pay attention to what you have. before you know it, it'll be gone. take this as a hint.

Cindibaby.

No comments:

Post a Comment