Tuesday, April 21, 2009

check me out doe !

so liek i haven't updated in forever, i'm doing this shit from my ipod &it's got me soundin all proper, as you can see it's adding all the apostraphies &i know i just spelt that wrong, so kill the noise. well must i start by saying I MISS BLOGGING ! &right now life can't be anymore better than it already is . . . wait, did that make sense ? lmao, you know what i'm trynna say. as of 41109, i feel liek a brand new person. i hold my head so much higher &i smile liek there's no tomorrow, back to the cindi i was before 22108, haha. fuck that other nigga, forreal doe. oh yeah, before i go any further, must i say Jelani is my only m a l e bestphrend &ima return the blog love alittle later alright ? maaaan, school was wonderful today, i text the bae til 3am &i woke up at five, so i was pretty tired, but i slept in first block. i'm sicka this fucking ipod, i'll blog later from the computer. bye.

Cindibaby.

No comments:

Post a Comment