Saturday, April 25, 2009

DIRTYtrick !

<-- take this as an example . . when my world seems to be crashing, you're the one to pick it up. i read your comment yesterday when i got home &NO i didnt respond haha, i thought about it actually . . &honestly, i realize i trust you more than e v e r. i didnt notice how much shit i actually do tell you, &it S T A Y S between you &i. as you can see, females cant get any faker than the ones in Landstown; but youre one of the realest. i want you to know; i appreciate you more than you'll ever imagine, &NO class is going to compare to spanish 3 this year with you. your liek a l i t t l e BIG sister; that i never had. &you tell me shit like it is; &thats what ive always needed. no matter what happens, i want to remain friends . . dont ever hesitate to ask me for anything; coz you know im always here (: &from the bottom of my heart; i thank you for always being there for me . . we still gotta chill, remember that ! bitch, you got my number ! loveeee youuuu CRUSTY ! buh bye.



Cindibaby.

No comments:

Post a Comment