Friday, April 24, 2009

JLopez.

sooo; as i promised. about my m a l e bestPHrend (: since freshman year, youve proved to be nothing but a real friend. as we ALL know; Landstown High School is built on lies &a whole bunch of phoney ass people. but you Jelani; since day one . . you've done nothing but kept shit 100 &i love that about you. you're the start of my every morning, &NO you cant borrow my ipod for the day. haha. i tend to vent alot; but you dont mind (: &as a bestPHrend, i dont expect you to ! all my problems, secrets &worries are safe with you . . you help me with the hardest times &your the first person to tell me to stop fucking with them wack ass niggas *cough, cough*. you keep me on my feet bro; honestly . . coz i dont think theres anyone else out there, that would knock sense into me the way you do. truely, from the BOTTOM of my heart; thank you for always being there for me . . your one of the few i'll remember when im famous (: lmao. &promise me; that we'll be friends til the end . . &DONT GET BRAND NEW ON ME WHEN YOU GET YOUR LICENSE ! coz we all know; on August 7th, 2009; y o u r gonna be riding passenger; LETSSSSSS GOOOOOOO ! haha. alright, enough with the jokes . . liek i was saying; your ugly, you got a big ass head, &you smell liek balls, s w e a t y balls ! (: JKiddd. i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee youuuuu bestPHrend !!

Cindibaby.

No comments:

Post a Comment