Thursday, April 2, 2009

this ones for you . .

Demarious Anthony Russell !
well well, dude its been a minute since you last asked me to put you on my myspace. BUT; here you are (: on MY blog ! yay . . anyways, lets get to the point. must i start by saying; your pretty much the only d u d e besides ONE that knows me best. there are so many things that i could say &with all the time in the world, why not waste it on you ? yaknow. you've helped me with the hardest times &when it felt like no one was there, but the man upstairs; you were there to prove your spot in my heart. i want you to know, i appreciate you more than you could ever imagine &no matter what happens, i dont want anything to come between our friendship. your the definition of a true friend &i know i can talk to you about anything. your problems never get old to me, so dont ever think you calling to vent is a problem. ALSO; when you leave for college, make sure you text me everyday. &when your famous, DONT FORGET ME NIGGER ! mkay ? i love you kiddo. buh bye.

Cindibaby.

No comments:

Post a Comment