Wednesday, December 9, 2009

more than i am .

"wheeeen your out @ night & your in the streets .
& you have her to yourself .
think of all the love that you GOT from me . .
that you cant find nowhere else ;
when your far way & im not around ;
&temptation fills your heart . .
think of all the ways that i WAS faithful babe ;
now to replace me would be harddd .
coz aint NOBODY gone treat you as good as i DID ."

ohkay ; for ONE , these lyrics make me wanna cry.
& two . . this is my THEME song when it comes to relationships.
mary j blige has grown on me more than i would have ever thought. when i was younger & knew ABSOLUTELY nothing about love [the good ol days] i would bump to her beats , but i didnt really comprehend the music. its good to feel like you got that ONE artist you can connect with emotionally. SHEEE KILLLED THIS PERFORMANCE ON THE AMA.

*the volume is kind of low on the video .
to be completely honest , this song reminds me of ONE person .
only becoz of all we went through .
& i think thats the part that makes me wanna cry .
its sooo crazy how with time , comes pain .
& something that was supposed to last "forever" ended sooo long ago . im so happy that im over you sweetheart ; nothing makes me feel more accomplished than this . SO must i say , i dedicate this songgg to you DARNELL LAVALL SCOTT .

Cindibaby.

No comments:

Post a Comment