Friday, December 11, 2009

fmylife.com

Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn’t have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled, “Be my baby’s daddy!” I couldn’t get out in time. FML "

"Today, my boyfriend (who's a bit older) introduced me to his daughter. I was expecting a toddler. Nope, she's a year older than me. FML"

"Today, my grandpa was wearing flip flops and white socks. He entered my restroom, and the moment he did it, I realized there was no toilet paper left. I felt too ashamed to interrupt his dump, so I waited for him to ask for paper, he never did and came out without socks. FML"

lmao ; ew .

Cindibaby.

No comments:

Post a Comment