Wednesday, October 14, 2009

rightNOW .

i can honestly say . im happy with my life . im learning to appreciate what IS & accept whats NOT . things could be a little better ; but if with time comes happiness then JUST GIVE ME MORE TIME . im doing my own shit whether its what you want to hear or not & trust im not worried about the l a s t or n e x t bitch . im depending on NOBODY & living each day "liek it was my last" becoz thats what i was taught to do . im currently giving my valuable time to ONE person & with him , life seems just about b e a u t i FUL . sir , i definitely love you (: & i want you to know ; things are only going to get better ; just give it TIME . dont give up on me . . . p l e a s e . with all the time in the world ; why not waste it on you ? ANYWAYS ; im doing bad a multitasking . so im afraid ive got to end this .
BUHBYE.

Cindibaby.

No comments:

Post a Comment