Monday, October 19, 2009

oneSTEPatAtimeee.

trying to move on . .
but my heart won`t let go
everyone`s talking
but do they even know ?

the way we loved
it was different ; but true
no one understands me
& yet you do

our love is fading
yes going away
being without you
gets harder everyday .

can`t move on
don`t know why i try
dreamed of fresh air
but scared to fly

fresh air with you
as WE take off in flight
yet you say your moving on
i`m thinking i might

heard there was someone else
but she`s still unseen
i`m not done with you yet
so tell me what this means

it means she`s on pause
so stop & rewind
a love liek ours
never had a timee . .

so wait on you , i will
but p l e a s e not too long
you keep hurting me again & again
but im doing you wrong

& yet you stay
arms open wide
you walked past me
THOSE days i cried .

one day i will think
without my heart
& on that day
we`ll finally part

on that day
i`ll just let go
when that day comes
you`ll never know .


LoveeeCindi.

No comments:

Post a Comment