Thursday, August 20, 2009

&thats THAT.

ive been thinking lately. &i see pictures &think back to the begining of my sophmore year. &ive kind of been hanging out with the wrong crowd; not that im doing the shit they do; or making the stupid desicions they make, but i dont really feel i can be myself around them. their cool, &lord knows i love making friends . . but i rather keep them at a distance, you know ? i miss people in my life liek; NatNat, Meika, Ivan, Thomo, people with positive attitudes. it would be nice to get back on that page. its kind of hard to explain what im trying to say; but lets just make a long story short by saying; if it seems im starting to blow you off; no hard feelings; but i dont NEED you in my life. im kind of trying to change for the better; &i dont need the negative energy. Summer 2009 made me realize alot of shit about life.

Cindibaby.

No comments:

Post a Comment