Tuesday, May 12, 2009

so yesterday

i went to Wendy's on the way to the hospital to see my pops.
&i ordered a frosty &mom dukes ordered chili for my dad.
WELLL; the guy at the second window handed us the shit, but didnt give us a straw.

mom dukes- "can i get a straw please ?"
guy- "FOR WHAT ?!"
mom dukes- *looks at me* "the frosty ?"
guy- "YOU SUPPOSED TO EAT THAT WITH A SPOON !"
mom dukes- "DONT TELL ME HOW THE FUCK TO EAT IT, I WANT A STRAW !"
ME- "BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"
guy- *throws straw at my mom*
mom dukes- "ONLY IF I WAS 20 YEARS YOUNGER !"

LMAO.
good times.

liek thats never happen to us . . it was really funny to me, my mom was kinda mad at first, then she laughed about it afterwards. but its liek asking for napkins &someone being liek "YOUR SUPPOSED TO USED YOUR SHIRT" hahah, he act like the price of the straws were coming out his paycheck or something.
blahblahblah, this is nonsense.
bye.

Cindibaby.

No comments:

Post a Comment